As one of our colleagues is taking up a new challenge, International Remuneration and Benefits department (hereafter IRB) is looking for an Advisor.
As an Advisor, you will be working in a small international team supporting the divisions in the recruitment process of international assignments and advice in all types of queries related to global mobility. Your main point of contact will be the Divisional Human Resources Managers and their team.
Atlas Copco has close to 300 expatriates and 200 local plus employees and has a mix of around 60 home countries and 60 host countries. IRB assist in approximately 150 international projects assignments every year.
- Recruitment process involving:
– Providing salary build-up calculations
– Advice on policy
– Issuing of contracts
- Monitoring and ”policing” the Group’s International Mobility Policies
- Retirement benefits
- Benchmarking of benefits and policies, and be part in development of new Group policies
- Conducting annual salary and pensionable salary review for international assignees and divisional management teams
- Making job classifications and International Position Evaluations
- Analyzing market salary data and assist companies in creating their salary structure
- Working on different projects, as well as supporting ongoing activities, within global mobility and international compensation and benefits
Reports to: Group Executive and International Remuneration Manager (SWE)
It is IRB’s mission to be the competence center in the Atlas Copco Group in respect of all aspects related to global mobility and international compensation and benefits. Your mission in this role will be to advice and support the Divisional HR managers and the recruiting managers in different domains related to the employment of international mobile employees. You also need to ensure that the recruitment / employment is made in line with the Group policy.
- University degree within human resources, business administration, law or equivalent
- Experience in international mobility and having worked in an international environment is required
- Experience in international taxation will be an advantage
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent computer skills with primary focus on Microsoft Office
You are enthusiastic, pragmatic, self-starter and you can work independently. You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, together with a service-oriented mindset. You have the ability to build good relationships both internally within the Atlas Copco Group and with external stakeholders.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Atlas Copco collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sardonia Omed at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly solutions. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning 180 countries. In 2017, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 116 (BEUR 12.1) and more than 42 000 employees. For more information please visit www.atlascopcogroup.com