Inlumi is growing and is now looking for Consultants to our Advisory practice with focus on Digital Finance & Performance Management. We are searching for business-driven people who are specializing in enterprise performance management (EPM), Business Controlling and/or digital finance transformations. You have work experience within the finance domain preferably as a management consultant, or from a Finance or Controlling function.
Who we are
We are a unique, full-service provider of Enterprise Performance Management & Analytics services – from advisory through implementation to operations. Today we can proudly say that we are recognised as one of the most capable and experienced in Western Europe with this focus. We have a strong market footprint in the Nordics, the Netherlands and UK.
At inlumi Advisory we work with the CFO Office, Business Control/FP&A functions at large, global corporations as well as local large / mid-size companies to shape the EPM agenda, operating models, controlling solution architecture and address improvements in performance management & Financial Controlling processes. The heart of our expertise is how to better leverage technology for automation, integration and the delivery of insight where and when it is needed the most.
All of our roles are for those who are excited to develop themselves and the firm; people who take ownership, responsibility, create opportunities and challenge established thinking. We want you to tell us what to do. In return, we will invest in you and your career.
Office location is Stockholm
What you will do
- You will work closely with our clients to transform their organization in the shift “from the old to the new”, delivering projects focusing on Controlling & Enterprise Performance Management. In this you play a significant role in providing solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ objectives. In practice this can mean projects related to e.g. controlling transformation or helping clients implement improved planning, budgeting and forecasting. This usually results in the implementation of simplified and automated best practice processes enabled by innovative technology solutions.
- You will manage activities and deliverable towards plan, and develop and maintain strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Identify new consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- You will have frequent interaction with senior management levels, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You’ll become part of an expanding company and will, in close cooperation with your colleagues, help organizations drive change!
- Currently working with Performance Management /Finance-and Business Controlling processes
- 3 -10 years of experience as a management consultant and/or controller with Finance & EPM experience looking for a place where this is the focus
- Business controller with project experience (if no consulting background) looking for career development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure complex issues and tasks. Action oriented and self-motivated
- Like to work in a flat, highly-collaborative organization, where ideas and work are shared
- Interest and/or experience of latest generation EPM technology solutions
- Swedish and English as working languages
- Comfortable and experienced presenter to small or large groups of people
- Team-player, positive, open and friendly
- Desire to learn, open to feedback and reflective on performance
- Curious, interested and a good ability to put things in context
Sounds interesting? Welcome with Your application!Please apply at www.novarepropell.se Since we are conducting interviews at ongoing basis we look forward to your aplication as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at email@example.com or 0735-23 30 04. Please note that according to GDPR we are not accepting applications in e-mail.