Supply Chain Manager
SNS is on a fast and intense growth journey, which has increased the demand for a strategic supply chain function. The overall objective for the Supply Chain manager at SNS is to ensure that supply chain operates smoothly. This includes both inbound/outbound transports, warehouse management and partnerships with 3PL. The Supply Chain Manager reports to the CFO.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of Supply Chain for the entire organization. This ultimately means that the person who takes the role will oversee the formation of his or her own organization. The person will to a large degree build the function from scratch, set up KPIs, formalize the organizational structure and implement it.
- Setup new 3PL and manage current 3PL partnerships in markets where SNS is present
- Setup/managing of new own product creation logistics flow (PIM).
- Improve and develop the logistic supply chain
- Monitor logistic spend, understand fluctuations and initiate cost saving initiatives, including responsible for negotiations and contact with couriers
- Lead various Supply Chain development projects related to systems
- Responsible for, and head of, local warehouse managers
Who you are?
To be successful in this position and at SNS the ideal candidate is a truly business oriented and professional individual with drive, energy and high ambitions, always eager to exceed expectations. He or she is a balanced, confident and responsive person, has a consultative and entrepreneurial approach and is used to working with, and for, executives and employees in a very fast moving, international environment.
- 5-10 years of experience within logistics & Supply Chain
- A proven project manager
- Previous experience as a management consultant is meritorious but not mandatory
- Experience from a similar role in the consumer goods industry
- Bachelor Degree in Business or other relevant area is meritorious but not a requirement
If you want to join a fun-loving team in a fast-paced environment to take SNS to the next level, you should apply now! Please apply at www.novarepropell.se by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.
If you have questions regarding the position please contact Sebastian Glovéus, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia Eriksson, email@example.com.
allSneakersnstuff (SNS), the globally leading sneaker destination for enthusiasts and trendsetters, was founded in Stockholm 1998 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. The following year, in 1999, the web shop Sneakersnstuff.com was in full effect and today online sales stands for 80% of total sales. 20 years later SNS is still located on Södermalm, Stockholm and has since opened stores in Berlin, London, Paris and New York.
SNS is one of the few destinations globally, creating massive queues online and outside their stores. The company is built on a unique curated assortment with design collaborations with leading sneaker brands. SNS has limited edition “drops”, which is a global trend driven by trendsetting retailers like SNS, Kith and Supreme. Well known throughout the world SNS is the store that put Sweden on the sneaker map. Recognized for always carrying carefully selected items hard to come by as well as staying true to the old school sneaker lovers with a massive assortment of classics. The SNS brand has unique credibility and loyal following of influencers and early adopters in the sneaker market. For additional corporate information, go to: www.sneakersnstuff.com