Touristry is now looking for their new Country Manager based in the Stockholm office.
The Country Manager bears the overall responsibility for Touristry AB focusing on the Red Buses, Red Sightseeing boats and Stockholm Info. As Country Manager, you will also manage the franchisees in Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga.
The primary focus is to further develop and grow the business in Stockholm. Development areas will most likely include those within the existing business, such as the sightseeing tours; together with the tourism industry and event-cultural-entertainment industry, “Tours & Tickets”.
You will be located at the head office at Nybrogatan where the management team is based. The number of seasonal employees is higher during the spring, summer and early fall months and varies from about 40 – 100 employees pending on season, including tourist information officers, ticket sellers, and similar employees. As Country Manager, you will report to the Head of International Markets at Tourism Group International, based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies
- Developing budgets in cooperation with finance and management at Tourism Group International
- Coordinating activities to meet budgets and plans, ensuring continuous improvements in the sales team as well as the marketing skills and sales-marketing mutual processes
- Developing and updating accurate forecasts
- Building relationships with existing and new partners, key distributors and customers
- Overseeing the development digital marketing and social media approaches
- Managing the customer service function and continuously evolving strategies, tactics, processes and teams
Conducting pricing and business model analysis
- Experience from successfully growing and expanding a business
- Hands-on commercial skills
- Experience from P/L
- Leadership experience combined with the entrepreneurial approach
- Experience from businesses such as tourism, retail and entertainment
- A relevant academic degree
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
To be successful in this position, and at Touristy, the ideal candidate would be truly business oriented, sales driven with an innovative approach, professional individual with drive, structure and an entrepreneurial mindset. You are commercially focused and have strong leaderships skills.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Touristy collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing, and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Magdalena Ihre at 0706-055500, firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Touristry is a company group within the Northern European tourism industry and a market-leading provider of tourism-related services in the Nordics. With a primary focus on bus and boat sightseeing (“Hop-On, Hop-Off”) and the Headquarters in Stockholm; the company has grown rapidly by expanding its main brands: Red Buses and Red Sightseeing. Today Touristry provides services to over 2 million tourists per year in the Nordic region.
Previously owned by IK Investment Partners and now acquired by the Amsterdam-based Tourism Group International in April of 2018, Touristry has now established a presence across Northern European cities and tourist destinations; these include Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, and Berlin.