The fintech company Trustly is growing rapidly and is recruiting a People Journey Manager to take on the responsibility for the Employee Journey within the Trustly Group!
Would you like to be part of an incredible team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where the values Resilient, Humble and Ingenious are strongly integrated within the organization? If so, then this role could be your next career opportunity!
About People Operations at Trustly:
The HR/People Operations team at Trustly works closely with our colleagues in all departments to attract, retain and develop top talents in the FinTech world. We strive to develop our business and cultivate a workplace that helps everyone thrive together. Our company is made up of passionate developers, designers, product owners, business strategists, runners, bakers, musicians and more. After all, we believe true innovation comes from diversity in thought. That’s why we strive to build dynamic teams with people of different nationalities, ages, genders and perspectives.
About the role:
You will be part of the growing People Operations Team, currently consisting of six professionals and will be responsible for matters relating to the Employee Journey within the Trustly Group. This is a newly established position where you together with Head of People Operations will define the role, and set the structure on how to support the organization globally.
What you’ll do:
- Take on the responsibility for both operational and strategic people administration tasks and questions, regarding i.e. comp&ben
- Making sure our Employee Policy and similar documents are up to date
- Assist and guide in international placements of employees – handling VISA documentation, working permits and similar
- Review and offer suggestions on our employee benefits in each country
- Responsible for all employee-related insurances
- Setting up pension policy schemes in accordance with international laws and regulations
- Project manage yearly compensation benchmark and equality revision
- Handling sick leaves, potential rehabs and contacts to our partner firms
The person we are looking for has:
- At least 7 years of working experience from similar positions
- A relevant academic degree
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to details, and a natural sense of structure
- International experience and a background from consulting and/or consultancy firms is highly meriting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A knowledge of Labor Law
You are a good listener and a speaking partner and enjoy a fast-paced environment and being part of continuously building a great place to work. Fluency in both English and Swedish is must.
You also reflect our values – Resilient, Humble and Ingenious. The way we work with and live our values is a strong factor of our success, please see more on our website and other channels: https://trustly.com/en/careers/life-at-trustly/
Application Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Trustly collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing, and interviews will be held continuously. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Anna Malmström at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia Eriksson at email@example.com.
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e -commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 5 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 250+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Finland Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.