The way we work
At Bonava, we challenge ourselves every day, driven by a passion to create happy neighbourhoods for the many. We strive towards high set goals and have lots of fun along the way. We’re a large international company with a familiar feel. Together, we offer a wide array of expertise and a place where you can grow. We have the courage to try new ideas and ways of working. Together we will develop our processes, our methods and cooperation models to set new prerequisites and lead the development of our industry
Bonava is looking for a Purchasing Analysts to strengthen the Strategic sourcing team and to develop Bonava’s Analytic function. As an analyst, you will support the Global Strategic sourcing organization on group level with analyses, reports and share best practices. As part of the Procurement Business Intelligence team, you will help to shape how we will work going forward. This includes managing, structuring and analyzing extensive data. The role reports to Head of Procurement BI.
This role will support the development and implementation of sourcing strategies and cost savings initiatives. Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting Category Managers through sourcing projects
- Supporting includes price benchmarking and total cost analysis
- Supporting the development of key KPIs, cost savings and avoidance tracker
- Consolidating and reporting cost savings, avoidance, market updates, and supplier performance
- Developing supplier service levels, tracking and analyzing supplier performance data, proposing priorities for performance improvement and following up monitoring actions.
- Helping develop, implement and drive procurement strategies
- Co-ordinating procurement projects as required
- Acting as a project manager for minor projects
- Master’s degree in Business or similar
- 2-4 years of professional experience within strategic sourcing, as an analyst or management consultant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in complex and cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (corporate language)
Join our journey
When you join our journey, you will play an important role in changing the housing game! Applications will be reviewed continuously. In this recruitment, Bonava collaborates with Novare Propell. If you have any questions about the position please contact Kristin Högdahl, email@example.com or Susanna Westman, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
This is Bonava
Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. Bonava has been creating homes and neighbourhoods since the 1930s. Bonava has 2 000 employees and operates in Sweden, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Latvia, with sales of SEK 14,5 billion in 2017. Bonava’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more at www.bonava.com.
We create homes and neighbourhoods
Join our journey