Bain & Company Inc. is looking for an Executive Assistant to support and work closely with 2-3 Partners within the firm. In order to succeed in this role you need to be a problem-solver and have organizational skills given complex calendaring and operating in a fast paced environment. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have outstanding communication and writing skills, and will be resourceful in building trust and relationships with external stakeholders as well as across the organization.
- Successfully managing a hectic and ever-changing diary
– Proactively predict when schedules are likely to change and make adjustments where necessary, ensuring all participants are fully informed of all changes.
– Re-scheduling complex meeting – and travel itineraries at short notice.
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries and administer the timely procurement of visas and other travel documentation.
– Provide detailed travel itineraries for each trip and ensure relevant travel documentation is collated and presented well ahead of time.
- Build and maintain co-operative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally. – Provide detailed travel itineraries for each trip and ensure relevant travel documentation is collated and presented well ahead of time.
– Prudent handling of confidential and highly sensitive information on a regular basis and act as a liaison to the Partner and other colleagues.
- Proactively manage the partner’s client development efforts, including building relationships to get to that important first meeting and beyond.
– Coordinating preparatory meetings, lunches, dinners and events. Schedule a meeting with the partner once per week to go over who to contact during the upcoming week.
- Update the Bain client database (Microsoft CRM) fully with all contact data and actions and maintain partner’s contact database.
- During regular communication meetings provide updates for projects, diary appointments, etc.; managing their “to do” lists and generally being proactive in thinking about what you can take on in order to leverage their time.
- Organize conferences and events, as required.
- Manage expenses, timesheets and mileage reporting on a regular basis as agreed with the partner.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.A. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- High level of written and spoken English and Swedish.
As a person you need excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills. You also need the ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a demanding, high standards environment. A high level of professional manner and appearance is required. You have strong organizational skills and good attention to detail with ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information. Furthermore, you should be are a strong team player, collaborative, resilient, and flexible, with a good sense of humor.
Does this sound interesting? Welcome with your application! In this recruitment process Bain & Company collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Jessica Fontin at Jessica.email@example.com or Alice Jurell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms and has for over 40 years provided strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services, which assist organisations in improving productivity and overall performance. With offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Demark, the Nordic team mainly assists international and multinational companies situated throughout the Nordic region.