Business Controller, M&A and Projects
Since July, 2018, Aspia is owned by IK Investment Partners jointly with Partners from Aspia. Under our new ownership and management, we are now seeking a for new role with a financial focus to support our future growth agenda. As Business Controller, M&A and Projects, you will report to the CFO/COO and work closely with the M&A team as well as the rest of Aspia’s management team. We’re offering a position with many opportunities to drive initiatives for future growth and efficiency.
– Involvement in all Aspia’s M&A transactions
– Reporting and follow-up of acquisitions, operationally and financially
– Financial / business case / investment modelling in projects other than transactions
– Supporting operational and strategic topics regarding key initiatives to the CFO/COO, likewise to the wider management team
– Planning, creating and, when appropriate, presenting ad hoc financial and operational analyses and presentations to the management team
– Support in developing and creating Board material as well as material for external stakeholders
– M.Sc. Economics & Business, Engineering, or equivalent degree
– 2-4 years of professional experience within the field of Investment banking, M&A, Transaction services, Management consulting or similar
– Experience from a rapidly growing company or a venture capital company is a merit
– Extensive knowledge within financial modeling in Excel
– A genuine interest in developing and implementing business procedures
– Strong ability to independently drive and carry through analysis
– Full professional fluency, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English
– Very good command of Microsoft Office, above all within Excel and Power Point
Is this your next challenge? Apply now! Selection and interviews will be held with start in August. In this recruitment, Aspia collaborates with Novare Propell. If you have any questions about the position please contact Kristin Högdahl, Novare Propell, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Aspia is a private equity owned, recently launched, market leader with focus on accounting, payroll, advisory and digital services. Aspia currently employs more than 1,100 professionals and serves 27,000 clients. With a revenue of SEK 1bn and a growth rate of more than 8% during the last 3 years we have the highest market share on the Swedish market with well-developed services and a fully digital delivery platform. We started our digital journey as early as 2011 and have come very far in completely digitizing our business model, our systems and our ways of working, with clients and internally.