Strategic Development Manager
Gränges AB is looking for a new Strategic Development Manager!
Gränges Group is growing and therefore needs to strengthen its organization with a Strategic Development Manager to Gränges Group Headquarters in Stockholm. This is a new position within Gränges.
The strategy team is reporting to the CFO and responsible to support the CEO and Group Executive Management in driving the strategic agenda of the group. Projects are ranging from development of the current business to exploration of adjacent and new business opportunities.
Gränges finance organization is a dynamic workplace where you work ranges from hands on support to business development initiatives at the operating companies to strategic M&A projects. At times projects are fast paced. Gränges offers an international working environment with operations on 3 continents and you will have close interactions with colleagues in our Asian, US and European business areas. The right candidate has a keen interest in learning about Gränges operating companies, and the markets and customers served. There are good opportunities for further development and promotion within the Gränges Group where we encourage taking on future roles in the operating companies for some period of time.
- Part of the strategy team, that in turn is a part of the Group finance organization (Controlling, Accounting, Treasury, IT, Strategy and M&A)
- Responsible to support the CEO and executive management in driving the strategic agenda of the group
- Act as project manager or participate as team member in execution of projects ranging from internal development initiatives, to M&A
- The strategy team is maintaining and coordinating the portfolio of strategic initiatives for the group, including projects owned by the business areas.
- Prepare analysis and presentation materials for Group management on strategic projects or related business topics
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative business cases, and presentation materials on various topics relevant for the group.
- Frequent interaction with Group management, and Regional management teams in Europe, Asia and US
- Travel up to 50 days/year
Placement: Gränges HQ, Linnégatan 18 in Stockholm
Reporting to: VP Strategy and M&A
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from major strategy consulting firms or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Experience from strategy projects in international manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel
- Eager to learn
- Get things done
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Gränges AB collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se, no later than 2018-08-31. Selection and interviews will be held from mid-August/September. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at email@example.com or Sardonia Omed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled aluminum products for heat exchanger applications and other niche markets. In materials for brazed heat exchangers Gränges is the global leader with a market share of approximately 20 per cent. The company develops, produces and markets advanced materials that enhance efficiency in the customer manufacturing process and the performance of the final products; brazed heat exchangers. The company’s geographical markets are Europe, Asia and the Americas. Its production facilities are located in Sweden, China and the United States.
More information about Gränges is available at www.granges.com/about-granges.