Gränges AB is looking for a new Business Controller!
Gränges Group is growing and we therefore need to strengthen our organization with a Business Controller to Gränges Group Headquarters in Stockholm. This is a replacement recruitment for the current Business Controller who is taking on a new role within Gränges.
The business control team is reporting to the CFO and is responsible for providing financial management reporting and other financial and business analysis material to Group Executive Management and the Board of Directors.
Gränges finance organization is a dynamic and at times fast paced workplace. Gränges offers an international working environment with operations on 3 continents and you will have close interactions with colleagues in our Asian, US and European business areas. For the right candidate, there are good opportunities for further development and promotion within the Gränges Group.
- Develop and provide financial management reporting and analysis material to Group Executive Management and Board of Directors
- Support in external reporting, analysis and presentation of the Group’s financial performance, focusing on preparing analysis and commentary sections of quarterly/annual reports, investor presentations, and other communication
- Be a key resource in the management of the Group’s budget and forecast processes
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations, e.g. calculating and issuing financial and operational KPIs
- Provide financial analyses as needed on ad-hoc basis, e.g. for capital investments or business decisions
- Support in developing the process, structure and formats for monitoring and tracking progress of larger investment projects
- Stay in close contact with and visit local business control teams in Europe, Asia and Americas. Identify and promote “best practice” business control tools and ways of working across the Gränges Group
- Main partners/point of contacts: Group Finance, Local Finance departments, Global Sales organization, Global Operations organization, Investor Relations & Communication
Placement: Gränges HQ, Linnégatan 18 in Stockholm
Reporting to: VP Group Business Control
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering & Management, or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ work experience from management consulting, Big 4 audit firms, business controlling, or equivalent
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Driven but not prestige minded
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and accurate
- Resourceful with an attention to details without losing “the big picture”
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Gränges AB collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se, no later than 2018-08-31. Selection and interviews will be held from mid-August/September. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sardonia Omed at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled aluminum products for heat exchanger applications and other niche markets. In materials for brazed heat exchangers Gränges is the global leader with a market share of approximately 20 per cent. The company develops, produces and markets advanced materials that enhance efficiency in the customer manufacturing process and the performance of the final products; brazed heat exchangers. The company’s geographical markets are Europe, Asia and the Americas. Its production facilities are located in Sweden, China and the United States.
More information about Gränges is available at www.granges.com/about-granges.