Group Finance Manager
BEWiSynbra Group is looking for their new Group Finance Manager!
BEWiSynbra Group is growing and therefore needs to strengthen its organization with a Group Finance Manager. The Group Finance Manager will be a part of BEWiSynbra’s Group finance department, with the primary focus on supporting BEWiSynbra’s financial operations function. The main stakeholders are the seven local Finance Managers located in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands and Portugal. Other key stakeholders are other Group Finance functions and Group Management.
Responsibilities / duties:
- Support / coach / challenge Local Finance Manager
- Request operational performance reports and forecasts, product KPI, etc. from Local Finance Managers
- Be into the details in the local’s financial with a cross-border mindset to understand full stream (group) earnings
- Work with business cases on a group level and be an active part in M&A activities
- Provide group management with analyzes performance reports etc
- Travel 20-30 days/year, most probably more days during the first year
Reports to: Marie Danielsson, CFO
Placement: BEWiSynbra’s HQ in Solna, Stockholm
- University degree, e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years’ work experience as a Business Controller or Division Controller
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a leading role within finance such as Team lead, Group Controller or CFO in a small company
- Experience of having worked in a financial function in the manufacturing industry and in an international company
- Experience of working in project form
- Comfortable working in changing environments
- At ease with presenting to larger groups
- Experience in M & A is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ambitious / driven
- Highly committed
- Good social and communication skills
- Business-driven / dedicated
- Analytical and strategic
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process BEWiSynbra Group collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se, no later than 2018-08-31. Selection and interviews will be held from mid-August/September. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at email@example.com or Sardonia Omed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
BEWiSynbra Group is one of the largest players in the Nordic countries developing and manufacturing expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS) and products made from expanded polypropylene. We specialize in customer adapted packaging solutions and components, insulation products, and innovative solutions for the construction industry.
For more information visit our web site www.bewi.com.