Mycronic is looking for a Operations Controller to their team in Stockholm!
Mycronic has a target to go from 3 billion SEK in revenue 2017 to 5 billion SEK in the coming years. To accomplish this, Mycronic is going through an extensive expansion period through organic growth as well as acquisitions. The expansion requires an upgraded and strengthened controlling function at Mycronic; hence the current recruitment of a business and forward oriented Operations Controller.
The new Operations Controller will focus on Operations in Täby, including Manufacturing on site, Strategic sourcing, Logistics, Export Control and Facilities. The Operations Controller will also establish group-wide working methods within business control, aiming for internal and external bench marking, continuous improvement and realization of synergies. The role requires close cooperation with Head of Operations and Heads of BA. Mycronic operations are located in Sweden, USA, China, Germany, France and Japan with sales offices in 9 countries.
Operations will continue to expand; hence there will be multiple opportunities to drive initiatives for future growth and efficiency. The position requires a strong willingness to take on new challenges, from a financial, business and strategic perspective. This position requires and rewards extra-ordinary professional growth.
The Operations Controller is involved in steering and benchmarking forecast and analysis of the operative business within the business areas Pattern Generators and Assembly Solutions. The Operations Controller has three stakeholders: Head of Operations and two BA managers from business area Assembly Solutions and Pattern Generators, respectively.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Responsible for analyzing actual performance and cost development within Operations for the Mycronic Group and propose actions and targets for continuous improvement
- Challenge and improve way of working according to lean principles
- Forecasting and scenario projections, to form the basis for Mycronic continuous improvement
- Educate and support stakeholders with relevant financial information
- Guide stakeholders ensuring they follow internal processes and meet expectations
- Formulate and drive requirements for Mycronic ERP from a financial perspective
Reports to: CFO
Placement: Headquarters in Täby, north of Stockholm
- Master’s or Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, within engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ work experience as Operations Controller or equivalent, preferably from the manufacturing industry
- Previous work experience within an international company is a plus
- Experience working with business systems is a plus
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Mycronic collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at email@example.com Sardonia Omed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Mycronic AB is a Swedish high-tech company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of production equipment to the electronics industry. Mycronic headquarters is located in Täby, north of Stockholm and the Group has subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States.
For more information see our web site at www.mycronic.com.