Senior Java Developer to Nordea Life & Pension
Nordea Life & Pensions Sweden have its own IT department. We are responsible for, and work as a natural partner with, all IT-related areas within the subsidiary and the business processes. We are truly committed and work proactively to deliver high quality to secure great customer experience and satisfaction.
We are now looking for a Senior Java Developer to our Java team in Nordea Life & Pensions. Our Java team consists of 8 members and deliver customer oriented IT functionality within a business strategy with ambitious digitization goals.
As a Senior IT Developer, you take an important part in developing and maintaining the IT applications within Life & Pensions Sweden. This includes strategy, architecture, development, maintenance and support. We take full operational responsibility for our systems within our area.
Your will act as a technical sparring partner who support and engage colleagues in Nordea as well as external partners, to team up to efficiently develop new solutions and execute changes in existing systems.
The Qualifications You Need
Solutions built in Java of high quality are in focus, and therefore an agile mind-set is important as a Senior IT Developer. Also, an open mind and a strong sense of team player to contribute and deliver is considered as an advantage.
To succeed in this role, you have experience and competencies within following areas:
- Development of modern web user interfaces. Our user interfaces are used by both internal users and customers.
- Development of SOAP and REST based API services.
- All aspects of enterprise application integration (SOA / REST / file transfers / legacy systems) architecture, implementation, process analysis and governance.
- Streamlining all parts of the solution stack with the goal to make everything easier to develop, maintain, and operate.
- Good communication skills in both English and Swedish.
It will be considered as a plus if you have experience within any or some of the following:
- Spring Boot
- Apache Camel
- JMS / Messaging
Sounds interesting? Welcome with Your application!
Please apply at www.novarepropell.se If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0735-23 30 04. Please note that according to GDPR we are not accepting application by e-mail.