Key Account Manager, L’Oréal Consumer Products Division
Are you ready to change the retail market with your experience in Key Account Management and secure growth for one of the biggest players in our market? Then we want to talk with you! We promise you an exciting and diverse adventure in an interesting and dynamic working environment within our biggest division – consumer products CPD (Mass Market).
L’Oréal is a listed company and the leading player of our market both globally and in Sweden. We are already on the right track, and with a 100% committed Key Account Manager we are sure that we can live up to our own very high expectations for what we can accomplish with our brands.
As part of the commercial team, you will be responsible for realizing the L’Oréal Group’s high ambitions of the retail business. You will develop the strategy, tactics and operational plans and execute the agreed plans in a best-in-class fashion – defining the retail development and strategic roadmap of the Swedish retail business of your account. You will be responsible for the development and outcome of the sales in your own channel working in close cooperation with the different functions (Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Field Sales).
In this position, you will be reporting to the Business Unit Manager of the Consumer Products Division in Sweden. L’Oréal Sverige is located in Alvik, Stockholm.
Key operational responsibilities
- Establishing and developing long-lasting relationships with one of our strategic Key Accounts, including continuous development of the relationship.
- Develop a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
- Build accurately forecasts and achieve your account’s results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Leading account negotiations together with sales management. Ensure execution and tracking.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders within your channel.
- Preparation of presentations and sales material.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Finance and Marketing).
- Proven track record of at least 5 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager with a leading consumer focused player.
- Solid experience in Sales with a strong performance drive.
- Track record of building long term relationships with clients and create win-win solutions during negotiating.
Who you are
- You are passionate and dynamic.
- You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial and an open-minded, innovative mindset.
- You are able to stretch yourself and the rest of the commercial team to beyond the expected.
- You are a team player that motivates and mobilizes internal stakeholders to support his/her plans.
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills. You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- As you will be working with our Swedish customers, fluency in Swedish is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Don’t wait – apply now! Please apply at www.novarepropell.se and contact Maria Becker if you have any questions, email@example.com or Sofia Dippel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a key and exciting position with a fantastic opportunity to shape and develop the retail business for L’Oréal Sweden. You will be a part of the world’s number one company in the market with an organization comprising of more than 78,000 employees. L’Oréal Sweden is a subsidiary of the L’Oréal Group based in Stockholm with around 220 employees working closely with the Nordic Hub office in Copenhagen. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals. So we have plenty of opportunities to advance your career in the future.