Chief Marketing Officer to OP5
As Chief Marketing Officer, CMO, you will continue to drive OP5’s international expansion and to strengthen their position on the Swedish market. The role is a key strategic position within the organization, you are part of the management team and will report directly to the CEO. You will have an overall responsibility for global marketing activities in all channels to ensure high ROI that support the business goals and generate leads converting into sales success. Your main objective is to drive new customer acquisition both on the Swedish market and globally. Your will manage the global marketing team of four people, based in both Stockholm, Sweden, and Tulsa, US. Some travelling is required, mainly to the office in Tulsa.
As Chief Marketing Officer your responsibilities will also be to:
- Develop a strong business intelligence strategy, marketing plan and set goals and strategies to support the overall business plan for OP5
- Work closely with Product Management to create market awareness for existing and new products and drive thought leadership within OP5’s market segment
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights: develop and implement a clear segmentation, positioning, targeting and differentiation for the OP5 brand and to ensure that it is supported in all communication
- Build a strong OP5 brand and strategies to increase brand awareness. Ensure the brand perception, values and visual appearance is attractive to the target audience
- Build and optimize the overall channel strategy and prioritizations where sales KPI success is the main objective
- Marketing budget, prioritizations and follow up – develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Build and manage a communication and content strategy to strengthen OP5 brand, attract relevant visitors to website and increase conversion and sales
- Develop and keep up-to date on customer insight and personas for different markets that support go-to-market models and are useful tools in improving web and marketing activities
- At least 5-7 years’ experience from a similar position working with B2B in an international company and marketing on a global level
- Experience and understanding of OP5’s industry and the technology aspects of OP5’s market and competitive landscape
- Experience and deep understanding of digital marketing (SEO, social media, website visit behaviour, etc) and proven experience of marketing automation
- Proven analytical skill set to be able to analyse market data and take relevant decisions and make valid priorities
- Proven previous assignment to visualise and communicate corporate level vision and strategy
- Leadership- and staff development
- Experience of brand building and entering new markets
- Able to specify requirement clearly and strong stakeholder management
Educational and other requirements
- University degree: Minimum B.Sc. degree, preferred in Marketing/IT/Engineering
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
To succeed in your role, you are tech savvy and have a passion for IT and marketing. You have a strong business acumen and a visionary mindset with an ability to produce new ideas as well as creative problem-solving skills. You are analytical with good understanding of numbers and sales. You show financial awareness and good understanding of different KPIs. You hold strong leadership skills with the proven ability to inspire and motivate and have credibility to operate at all levels whilst can stand up for own opinion and judgment. You possess excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade, negotiate and sell ideas. Furthermore, you are proactive with a strong drive for results and can easily combine strategic thinking with a strong hands-on attitude.
Does this sound interesting? Welcome with your application! In this recruitment OP5 collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at email@example.com or Sofia Dippel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OP5 is an innovative and expansive company at the forefront of the development of Open Source based network monitoring technology. They provide high performing and cost-effective systems for IT management to enable business growth. Formed in 2001, OP5 has grown into an internationally established business with partners and clients in over 60 markets and offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden; Tulsa, US; Bangalore, India; Munich, Germany; and Tempere, Finland.
For more information please visit www.op5.com