Product Owner Hardware
Tingcore is looking for their new Product Owner Hardware!
Your main objective as a Product Owner Hardware is maintain and develop hardware connected to Smart Home Solutions. Hardware includes a multifunctional gateway, sensors and meters used in Smart Home Solutions as well as Home Energy Solutions including Solar Power and Home Battery.
You will be a key player of our fast-growing team. You will have the opportunity to develop great solutions that enables a more sustainable world and at the same time use the latest technologies. You’ll also get to work in an environment that combines the freedom and speed of a start-up with the support of a big corporation.
As a Product Owner Hardware you will also:
- Develop and own the hardware strategy and vision, as well as develop roadmap in close cooperation with business and development team
- Handle sourcing of suppliers including establishment of new suppliers as well as tests and evaluation of hardware and suppliers
- Secure supply of products including collecting prognosis for demand from sales teams
- Lead product design and development in close cooperation with subcontractors and development team, including needed certifications
- Be responsible for product documentation, both technical and commercial
- Communicate and build constructive relationships with all relevant internal and external parties, suppliers, opinion leaders and customers
- Be up to date with the market for Gateways and IoT hardware including competitors and trends, new standards, technologies and hardware
- Present Tingcore at different fairs relevant within the field IoT to identify new business possibilities and potential cooperation’s
Reports to: Team lead for the SmartLiving team, based in Stockholm.
Traveling: Some traveling, mainly within Nordics but also to suppliers globally.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with product development and/or product management within Electronics
- Proven track record bringing new products to market
- Advantage to have experience working with hardware
- Excellent communication skills in English
The role is highly dynamic and challenging and will be great fun and developing for a self-motivated and pro-active person with high energy, good prioritization and planning skills, excellent communication skills with a positive can-do attitude.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Tingcore collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se no later than 2018-03-14. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at Helene.email@example.com or Sardonia Omed at Sardonia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tingcore has been a supplier of innovative IoT systems since 2005, developing everything from smart home solutions in sustainable cities to total solutions for Electrical Vehicle Charging. We’ve recently been acquired by Fortum, one of Scandinavia’s major energy companies, and will now take the next step in delivering profitable business opportunities within the field of sustainable energy. www.tingcore.com
Fortum’s vision is to be the forerunner in clean energy. We provide our customers with electricity, heat and cooling as well as other energy solutions that improve present and future life. Already 64% of our electricity generation is CO2 free. Our main markets are the Nordic and the Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India. In 2015, we employed some 8,000 energy sector professionals, and our sales were EUR 3.5 billion. Fortum’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com