Compensation and Benefits Manager
”Inspiring kitchens made easy”. Nobia is Europe’s leading kitchen specialist with some twenty strong brands. The operation consists of developing, manufacturing and sales of kitchen solutions. Every week, we manufacture more than 140,000 cabinets and meet more than 60,000 consumers in our stores. In all, we have 13 production facilities in six European countries, which manufacture and assemble our kitchens. We sell to both private customers, via our own stores, franchise outlets and resellers as well as professional partners who sell the kitchens on to our end-customers. Nobia has approximately 6,000 employees and net sales of about SEK 13 billion.
As Compensation and Benefit manager for Nobia, you will be part of the HR management team and work closely with HR teams and managers to oversee that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the Group’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision. You will be overall responsible for both setting and implementing the Group’s compensation and benefit programs as well as an active partner to the business and advise them within the area. At Human Resources you have the opportunity to be part of a team with the task to make Nobia the employer of choice. The Compensation and Benefits manager reports to the Executive Vice President HR. The position is located at the headquarters in Stockholm. Ability to travel is a requirement.
Furthermore, the role is responsible for the following activities:
- Drive and administer processes related to the Group’s annual review of compensation including short- and long term incentive plans for senior Management and other senior employees.
- Continuously strive for optimising and standardising processes related to C&B and related KPIs.
- Evaluate and monitor external data, benchmarking and trends.
- Partner with the Group’s finance teams ensuring the long term incentive plans are compliant with regulations and providing data for filings and reports as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on compensation and benefits package.
- Monitoring payroll for headquarters and other HR interfaces to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Managing third-party HR vendor resources such as brokers and consultants.
- Responsible for employer pensions in Sweden.
- Give input and prepare material to the Remuneration Committee and Board.
- Participate in mergers and acquisitions and related due diligence processes.
To be successful in the position we believe you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of compensation and benefits with knowledge within designing and administering compensation, incentive and benefit plans. You have previously worked with general HR principles and practices and an academic degree in HR, Economics or equivalent field. Also, strong written and verbal communication skills in English as well as skills in working in MS Office suite and particularly Excel are preferred.
As a person, we believe you have strong analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strategic orientation and the ability to interface effectively and establish trust with employees, managers, and groups at all levels in the company.
Are you Nobia’s new Compensation & Benefits Manager? Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For questions, please contact Jessica Fontin at email@example.com or Stéphanie Björklund at firstname.lastname@example.org.