Development Manager Strategic Sourcing
Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wood and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace non-renewable materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 26 000 people in more than 35 countries, and our sales in 2015 were EUR 10.0 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to as low cost as possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics are looking for a Development Manager Strategic Sourcing
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics Development is looking for a clear, visible and business driven person as Development Manager Strategic Sourcing. The responsibility is to lead and execute the development of the Strategic Sourcing Process and associated tools and guidelines in Sourcing and Logistics, which support Sourcing Strategy and targets.
We want you to continue the harmonization and creation of “One Sourcing Way” development toward best practice with focus on prioritisation, practicality and simplicity. You will proactively cooperate and build networks with Sourcing and Logistics leaders and teams on all levels and with other relevant stakeholders within Stora Enso Group.
You will also be responsible to formulate and execute prioritized and focused development plans balancing needs, available internal resources and sourcing functions.
You will report directly to SVP Sourcing & Logistics Development.
- Develop and Lead the implementation of Strategic Sourcing process, incl. Source to Contract (S2C), Category Management (CM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Initiate and manage development of digital tools to support processes towards ”zero paper” practice.
- Build and execute yearly development plans that balances needs, available internal resources and organizations change management capabilities.
- Actively participate in execution and run Development Projects.
- Track and report process performance and proactively propose and execute corrective actions to reach set targets.
- System owner for all IT tools in own process area (currently Sourcing Tracker, Spend Insight, Contract Management and Supplier Management).
- Responsible to follow external best practice in both processes and tools and implement as appropriate in sourcing function.
- Be Sourcing and logistic representative in group forums and projects connected to own process areas and tools.
- Define and implement relevant KPIs with regular follow up
- University degree in an area directly supporting the main responsibilities
- 3 years of experience in similar position or > 5 years’ experience from Strategic Sourcing.
- Previous experience from working as a management consultant is a merit
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English (plus for Swedish/Finnish/German)
- Demonstrated ability to lead change management in complex multinational environment.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of strategic sourcing practices based upon own strong experience from best in class sourcing organizations.
- Very good understanding of Strategic purchasing practices.
- Drive and curiosity to make best use of digitalization opportunities.
- Ability to work focused with priority and speed.
- Excellent team work ability and experience in multicultural, remote people management.
- Highly structured and systematic, works proactively and result-oriented as well as willing and able to take initiative.
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg or Helsinki
Welcome to apply online via www.storaenso.com/careers, latest by October 20th.
Selection and interviews will be held continuously.
Look forward to your application!