Trade Marketing Manager for PlayStation, Activision/Blizzard
Nordisk Film Interactive is the official distributor of Sony PlayStation products in the Nordic region and the Baltic countries. PlayStation is today one of the biggest companies in the Nordic entertainment business and continuous to grow in size and business impact every day. Our vision is to be the most attractive producer and distribution partner in the Nordic entertainment industry by maximize our retail and brand positions online and offline. In June 2017 Nordisk Film Interactive was chosen as the official partner to Activision/Blizzard to distribute their products in the Nordic region. The collaboration with Activision/Blizzard further extends Nordisk Film’s product portfolio and strengthens us in our quest to be your no.1 partner. Nordisk Film Interactive is a Nordic business with headquarters in Denmark, and local offices in each country. www.nordiskfilm.com
To support PlayStations success and ambitious growth agenda we are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our team. The main responsibility of the TMM is to implement the Activision/Blizzard Trade Marketing Strategy in each local market and be the first point of contact towards Activision/Blizzard. You will be responsible for enable strong trade marketing and retail execution. In this position, you will be working in our Stockholm office and report to the Nordic Trade Marketing Manager.
About the job
• Responsibility for Trade Marketing activation of Activision/Blizzard products
• POS order/production and distribution to retail
• Handling pre-order and promos
• Secure shelf space and online space at retail
• Product updates from Activision/Blizzard and product information to customers
• Inform internal stake holders on activities
• Product, sales and educational presentations
• Training of sales staff, event personnel and internal
• Plan and execute Nordic trade events and trainings
The ideal Candidate
• University degree, preferably with a major in Marketing
• Minimum 3 years of experience of trade marketing communication and instore activation
• Strong track record of digital activation
• Strength in MS PowerPoint presentation creation, and MS Excel modelling.
• Experience from Consumer Electronics or FMCG is an advantage
• Experience from working in an international company
• Outstanding communication skills in Swedish as well as English
In this role, it is very important that you have strong social skills and are structured. As a person, you are solution oriented, creative and a good presenter. To enjoy working with us you need to be positive and proactive and possess the energy that will make you thrive in an industry which continues to be driven by innovation and changes in consumer behaviour.
Would you like to join us? PlayStation offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organization with only a short time gap from idea to action.
Apply today! Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will start in the middle of august. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Becker at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!