Key Account Manager for PlayStation
Nordisk Film Interactive is the official distributor of Sony PlayStation products in the Nordic region and the Baltic countries. PlayStation is today one of the biggest companies in the Nordic entertainment business and continuous to grow in size and business impact every day. Our vision is to be the most attractive producer and distribution partner in the Nordic entertainment industry by maximize our retail and brand positions online and offline. In June 2017 Nordisk Film Interactive was chosen as the official partner to Activision/Blizzard to distribute their products in the Nordic region. The collaboration with Activision/Blizzard further extends Nordisk Film’s product portfolio and strengthens us in our quest to be your no.1 partner. Nordisk Film Interactive is a Nordic business with headquarters in Denmark, and local offices in each country. www.nordiskfilm.com
To support our success and ambitious growth agenda we are looking for a business oriented Key Account Manager with a solid expertise within and passion for one of the world’s leading technology brands. You will be responsible for sales and sales development in Sweden. You will be a part of the sales and marketing team and working in our Stockholm office. The Key Account Manager is reporting to the Sales Director.
About the job
• Ensure strong customer P&L in line with budget
• Account forecasting and Marketing planning
• Building a long term relationship with the clients
• Maximizing sales for the key accounts (distributors and chains)
• Increasing local representation of PlayStation and gathering market information
• Ensure yearly contracts in place
• Account budgeting and Range planning
• Ensure strong sell-through based tracking
• Enable strong trade marketing and in-store execution
The ideal Candidate
• Minimum of 5 years working experience within Sales in KAM role. Experience from Consumer Electronics or FMCG is an advantage
• Experience from working with international brands
• Proven track record in ability to generate business
• Excellent collaborative and negotiation skills
• Good network in the channels as well as the key customers on the market
• Outstanding communication skills in Swedish as well as English
• Academic education
To enjoy working with us you need to be positive, proactive and structured with a logical approach. You have well-developed strong social skills and you possess the energy and drive that will make you thrive in an industry which continues to be driven by innovation and changes in consumer behaviour.
Would you like to join us? PlayStation offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organization with only a short time gap from idea to action.
Apply today! Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will start in the middle of august. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Becker at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!