Senior Manager Business Development Solutions, Intelligent Packaging
Stora Enso is the global rethinker of the paper, biomaterials, wood products and packaging industry. We always rethink the old and expand to the new to offer our customers innovative solutions based on renewable materials. Stora Enso employs some 28 000 people worldwide, and our sales in 2014 amounted to EUR 10.2 billion. www.storaenso.com
Division Packaging Solutions works with leading retailers, brand owners and converters. We develop innovative fibre-based packaging solutions to build brand value for customers, support their sales, and optimise their performance to reduce total cost. Packaging Solutions operates in the value chain from collection of paper for recycling, production of pulp and containerboards as well as corrugated packaging solutions. We have operations in ten countries in Europe and Asia.
Senior Manager, Business Development – Intelligent Packaging (Solutions)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious commercial professional with a strong RFID technology backround to develop the sales of Intelligent Packaging and to strengthen the position of Stora Enso as the innovation leader in the packaging industry. As Senior Manager, Business Development you will actively tap into your RFID expertise to gain high-potential prospects. Your skills in consultative selling are paramount to translate requirements of each customer into a tailor-made Intelligent Packaging solution. Through the dialogue with a customer you define and quantify their business benefits and lead the creation of the project plan.
As Senior Manager Business Development you report to the Director, Intelligent Packaging, and will work closely with the team of Business Developers. You will be based in Stockholm. The role entails extensive travel within Scandinavia.
- Sales and Business Development of Intelligent Packaging in Sweden, with the focus on Supply Chain solutions
- Build and execute Sales Action Plans to support reaching busines targets for Intelligent Packaging
- Coordinate the product management and solution development in Sweden, utilizing your extensive RFID backround
- Develop generic and tailor-made business concepts and service offerings
- Gather intelligence and insights about the business and operations of each prospect for preparing and delivering high-impact sales presentations
- Act as Project Leader for some Intelligent Packaging projects until projects move to execution phase
- Actively follow the Intelligent Packaging market, technologies, new innovative/disruptive solutions, competitors and trends
For this newly created position we seek a passionate individual possessing strong entrepreneurial skills with the ability to influence in a dynamic international business environment. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a proven track record in a senior commercial role at a RFID Solutions firm or from technology-intensive industrial company. With the right balance of creativity and structured working style you feel comfortable in designing tailor-made RFID-centric solutions to meet Customer needs.
- University degree: BSc. level or higher
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, of which minimum 3 years with consultative selling at a B2B corporation (preferrably in the field of RFID technology) or management consultancy
- Customer-centric mindset coupled with self-motivation
- Expertise in Solution and Product management is a benefit
- Extensive network of possible prospects and a passion to create new contacts
- Ability to influence senior executives of multinational corporations
- Strategic and structured analysis ability with strong proven track record in project management
- First class communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Swedish and English (written and spoken)
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Becker, email@example.com