Mycronic is looking for a R&D Business Controller
As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Your challenge – and what you can expect
The R&D Business Controller will be at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. Her/his mission to assure and excel our R&D organization and other HQ functions. She/he will be part of the Finance team and have close contacts with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Be responsible for R&D budget process, forecasting process as well as follow up of actual outcome including proposal of actions
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead improvement as well as conduct internal training
- Support the management team within the R&D organization
- Establish key performance indicators with strong buy-in
- Support R&D team managers with value-driving financial information
- Be one of the key drivers in putting a new project tool in place
- Financial control of the complete project portfolio
- Constantly evaluate resource allocation and utilization of resources
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use.
On top of this, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Business Administration, or alternatively Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience of business controlling
- Previous work with business case and calculating ROI
- Extensive knowledge of M3 and Qlikview is an advantage
- Previous work experience within an international company with complex customer solutions
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike
- As a person: driven, result oriented, willing to try new paths, and a team player with a positive/open attitude
Other information – and how to apply
Work area: R&D Controlling
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last date to apply: 2017.08.31
Contact person/s: Helene Sköld, Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply: Please go to www.novarepropell.se to apply.
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 900 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment.We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
– Passion for Business, Passion for Technology and Passion for People.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at mycronic.com/career.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with Your application!
In this process, we collaborate with Novare Propell. Apply via Novare Propells homepage, www.novarepropell.se. For any questions, please contact Helene Sköld at Novare Propell, email@example.com.
Send your application and CV no later than 2017.08.31.